Helmsman Rise, St. Leonards-On-Sea
2 Bed Flat - Purpose Built | Offers in excess of £140,000
* 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP with no fees to pay on the remaining 25% * Spacious two bedroom apartment set on the FIRST FLOOR of this purpose built block on the Northern outskirts of Hastings close to the historic town of Battle. The accommodation here is WELL PRESENTED and offers a modern kitchen and a separate living room which measures 23’1 x 10’7 with a patio door leading out to a private area of rear garden which then leads on to communal gardens. There are TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS served by a newly fitted, family bathroom. With GENEROUS PROPORTIONS and ALLOCATED PARKING this fantastic property would make an ideal first time home. There is also an opportunity to purchase the remaining 25% share.
24 Havelock Road
View On Map
Something To Note
We love the properties we list, and we try to capture them in the best way possible. While we aspire for perfection, our pictures, descriptions, and measurements are made purely for guidance. We highly advise you to view the property in person, so you can gain the full experience of what can potentially be your new beautiful home.